Core Business Benefits of a Customer Communication Management (CCM) Platform
March 22, 2021
Customer communication management (CCM) must be a corporate Strategy. The aim is to optimise the creation, delivery, storage, and retrieval of outbound communications made by companies ─ analogue or digital using one single platform.
CCM fuses with your goal of business success through fault-free customer experience. Its adoption can radically change the way your company works and communicates with customers. An end-to-end CCM platform enables your business to manage the entire communication process. It can compile all your customer data to create personalised communications for each one. The benefits are manyfold.
The 10 most prominent ones are:
- Seamless Onboarding Process ─ CCM offers an easy customer on boarding process with pre-populated digital forms, electronic signature capabilities, and more.
- Personalises Documentation ─ Creates, generates, and delivers many different types of personalised documents in millions of copies per day in hundreds of different formats; and it can happen via any electronic and traditional mediums.
- Process Enhancement with Reduced Risk─ Adopting CCM within a company makes some processes more efficient thereby improves the customer #management processes as a whole. For example, an effective CCM empowers and enables the company to own and operate their operational processes, while retaining transparency and audit trail. Further, managers can make compliance a part of daily tasks by involving them and getting inputs throughout any process.
- Streamlines Customer Service ─ A solid CCM solution means excellent customer support anytime and anywhere. You can use the solution for subscription renewals, correspondence, invoice generation, and bill payments and invoices forms, and much more. A great plus is to have all customer information at your fingertips including the historical data.
- Efficiency Across Channels ─ Employees feel empowered when they have customer information at their fingertips; happy when they do not have to stumble for information and show more productivity. They also don’t have to take the fire off the disappointed customers over delayed response. The optimised customer support drives efficiency across departments. Better service means better customers relations, new customers, and more recommendations.
- More Customer Power ─ Customers can use your CCM platform to contact your brand by instantly connecting with customer care support. Integration of CCM platform with mobile technology is an easy connection without long hold process. Therefore, CCM will make them come back to your product or services in the future. A good example is instant credit increase on a card while sitting in front of a credit card dealer or activating an international call facility on the phone just before boarding a flight.
- Enhanced Collaboration and Teamwork ─ The centralised database and extractable customer insight help you increase trust and transparency across teams and reduce silos. Centralisation enables a better user experience in all channels and the brand is highlighted to customers via any channel they choose. Consistent messaging, just like consistent experiences, builds trust. Trust keeps retaining and growing the customers.
- Integration with other platforms and technology ─ You can connect CCM with other platforms and synthesise data from multiple platforms across your company.
- Less Time and money for more efficiency ─ while driving efficiency through easy and quick document processing CCM will help your company reduce costs, by reducing human hours on repetitive and low-value tasks.
- Speeds up Digital Transformation and Innovation ─ CCM easily integrates with complex and traditional legacy applications which are critical to an organization. By integrating with existing core systems it provides a seamless cross-channel experience through one easy-to-use interface.
Interested to discuss more, please feel free to contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Ashish Bhalla
Ashish has almost 30 years of industry experience in a wide range of business solutions primarily focusing on end-to-end customer experience management. He is the founder and CEO of Digital Business People (DBP), an omni-channel customer experience management company headquartered at Singapore with it’s development and delivery centres in India.