Digital Business People is looking for a seasoned Project Manager with experience in delivering projects on customer experience management, digital transformation and/or related technologies. This is a key client facing role based in India for technology delivery professional.
- Experience in both agile as well as waterfall methodology of project management.
- Overall responsibility for planning and delivery functions of the project
- Manage the product backlog and balance conflicting business / technology priorities
- Project and stakeholder management - Work closely with stakeholders (business, compliance, Ops and technology partners at all levels) to define business objectives, document requirements, track risks & issues, and manage communications on project updates.
- Coordinate and perform detailed business analysis. Develop functional and technical specifications. Work with onshore and offshore development teams to implement requirements.
- Develop project plans, manage risks, escalate issues, and ensure quality control through the project life cycle.
- Providing input into constructability reviews into the design development process and recommending changes to design details to increase construction efficiency to reduce risk or to reduce costs
- Strong business acumen and process knowledge in delivering digital projects.
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively and influence stakeholders at all levels across the organization (e.g. business/technology/ops partners, technical leads, and developers in different locations and time zones.)
- Excellent presentation skills. Ability to articulate ideas, opinions, and concerns to all levels of the organization.
- Comfortable working with onsite and offshore teams.
- Open to participate in not working hours to serve international clients.
- High energy levels and self-motivated. Ability to work independently, multi-task, and adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Tools: Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, MS projects, Confluence, Jira, Cucumber etc
Relevant Experience –
4-5 years of project management, client handling and team management. Good knowledge of agile as well as waterfall project management methodology is required.
Academic Qualification –
Minimum qualification is a graduate in BE/ B.Tech/ MCA